The 2022 Montana Conference on Mental Illness, Empowering Mental Health Professionals and those with Mental Health Conditions
About the Conference
This year, we are so pleased to be offering an in person conference in Kalispell during their lovely fall season and a livestream webinar option.
In two education-filled days, the conference provides opportunities to raise awareness of emerging trends and provide a place for thought leaders and on-the-ground professionals to connect, collaborate, support, and inspire each other to overcome the unique mental health challenges facing Montana today.
Who Should Attend
Behavioral health professionals, social workers, government officials, policy makers, people with mental health conditions and family members, clinicians in the criminal and juvenile justice system, adolescent treatment professionals and educators, and anyone interested in the topics discussed.
Initial Speaker List In Order of Appearance (Check Here for Updates)
- Landon Krantz, MD – Clinical Research Fellow at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center with expertise in research-proven youth suicide prevention
- Glenda Wrenn, MD – Amazing psychiatrist and National NAMI Board member with significant experience in trauma care
- Michael Randol – Director of Montana Medicaid
- Rebecca DeCamera JD – Director of Montana Behavioral Health Division
- Larry Woolf – Retired teacher and guidance counselor from Browning, Montana who has become one of the nation’s leaders in the Youth Aware of Mental Health program and a pioneer at bringing this research-proven program to Native American Communities
- Dr. Ken Duckworth MD – Medical Director of NAMI and author of new book “You Are Not Alone.”
- Mary Windecker – Executive Director of Behavioral Health Alliance of Montana
- Levi Anderson, FACHE – CEO of Western Montana Mental Health Center
- Dr. Jennifer Preble, DSW, LCSW – Many Rivers Whole Health
There is a block of rooms reserved at a discount rate for Conference attendees. This rate is guaranteed until October 10th. You can get that discount rate by calling the Red Lion Kalispell. Choose Option 4 to book a room with the front desk. You can get the discounted rate by giving them the block code MENT2022.
Block discount reservations can also be made by emailing Shayla at email@example.com
Scholarships are limited and reserved for people who have a mental illness. Please do not submit a scholarship application if you do not qualify.
The purchase process for the In-Person, With Scholarship ($25) ticket has the qualification questions. You or your contact person will receive confirmation of your scholarship.
ONE SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION PER PERSON. MUST BE RECEIVED BY OCTOBER 10, 2022
If you accept this scholarship you are asked to please attend as many of the conference sessions as possible. For further information contact: NAMI Montana at 406-443-7871.
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ROOM RESERVATIONS. THIS WILL BE DONE FOR YOU.
(there is no smoking allowed in the hotel)
COVID-19 is still active in the State of Montana. NAMI Montana advises all Conference attendees to take all necessary precautions for their own safety. The Conference will also be made livestreamed for free on the NAMI Montana website for anyone who comfortable attending in person.