The State of Montana’s Budget Director Dan Villa and DPHHS Director Sheila Hogan will meet with providers and other interested parties for a listening session and to hear budget priorities on Wednesday, August 1 at 10:30 am at the Great Northern Hotel in Helena located at 835 Great Northern.
- Call to order – 10:30 AM – Sheila Hogan, DPHHS Director
- Budget background – Dan Villa, Budget Director
- Purpose of the Meeting – Sheila Hogan, DPHHS Director
- Public Comment on Funding Requests
(NOTE: There will be a one-hour break for lunch at 12PM)
- Adjournment – 5 p.m. or upon completion of Public Comment
NAMI Montana is asking people to share their support for the Children’s and Adult Mental Health services budgets to support mental health services in communities across the state. These budget cuts have been incredibly hard on Montanans who live with mental illness and their families. If you are unable to attend, please feel free to email your message in support of mental health to Governor Steve Bullock at: email@example.com.
The Aug. 1 listening session is also available remotely. Pre-registration is required by clicking here. Upon registration, participants will receive an email confirmation with additional information about how to join the meeting.