Montana Mental Healthcare System Sensing Session
December 8th 9:30 a.m. to 1:50 pm Mountain Standard Time
Register here for the calendar invite and Zoom link
The purpose of the webinar is to provide a broad look at Montana’s mental health care system.
The webinar will run from 9:30 am until 1:50 pm. Four, free hours of Continuing Education Credits from the Montana Board of Behavioral Health will be provided.
This system has changed dramatically in the last five years and that rate of change has only increased with the COVID-19 outbreak. We have invited organizations from across Montana’s mental health care system to give a series of 12 minute presentations to help us better understand the overall system in Montana – it’s present and possible future.
Presenting organizations include:
- AWARE Inc.
- Behavioral Health Alliance of Montana
- Billings Clinic
- Center for Mental Health
- Charlie Health
- CIT Montana
- Disability Rights Montana
- Eastern Montana Community Mental Health Center
- Frontier Telepsychiatry
- Montana Addictive and Mental Disorders Division
- Montana Primary Care Association
- Pioneer Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Tribal Leaders Council
- Shodair Children’s Hospital
- South Central Montana Regional Mental Health Center
- Western Montana Mental Health Center
- Youth Dynamics