COMING UP May 1 – NAMI Family & Friends
A free 2 hour seminar that informs people who have loved ones with a mental health condition how to best support them.
The seminar is led by trained people with lived experience of supporting a family member with a mental health condition. They will walk you through the following topics:
- Understanding diagnoses
- Treatment and recovery
- Effective communication strategies
- The importance of self-care Crisis preparation strategies
- NAMI and community resources
This class is advertised across Montana. The week prior to the class, we’ll send out the Zoom link for the session.
When registering scroll down until you see the listing for Statewide MT on 5/1, or use the zip code 59601.
Connection Peer Support
NAMI Connection is a recovery support group program that offers respect, understanding, encouragement and hope. NAMI Connection groups are:
• Free and confidential
• Held weekly for 90 minutes
• Designed to connect, encourage, and support participants using a structured support group model
• Led by trained facilitators living in recovery themselves